Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Draft of Quick Reference Guide

Here lies the guide to everything you ever wanted to know about fracking. Yes, this blog post contains the first draft of my controversy's quick reference guide.

Heath, Terrance. "typos" 6/19/2013 via Flickr. Attribution-Non Commercial License.

To the peer reviewers: I hope I didn't do this completely wrong, but if I did, let me know in a nice way. I worked way harder than I should have on this first draft but I don't think that's a bad thing at all. The main thing I'm concerned with is that I might be going into too much depth for a QRG, so if you feel that way, make it apparent and maybe give me some hints. Also, I'd like to know if I'm being too formal or informal. Just tell me something as I want to know if I wasted time putting my heart and soul into this draft.

Oh yeah, here's the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment